Journey of a Lifetime to China, The Rogers Adoption

This is the Journey to our little girl in China!!! We have two biological boys who are wonderful, we never had the chence to try for a girl, so here we are...my dream is coming true...please follow alomg as our year of adoption of a little girl from China begins...

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Waiting...Fingerprints

Well, I have been trying to keep myself busy waiting for a response from USCIS about our fingerprints...it is hard though :( Everytime I go to the store I always find something for our new little girl or for travel or whatever. I figure if I buy a little at a time, we won't be spending a ton when she arrives! Our I600A was rec'd at Houston USCIS on January 21st so it hasn't been that long and I really should "expect" anything yet, but I can't help myself!
As soon as we are DTC we will begin the process of creating her bedroom, which I am sure will take a while. We have chosen a Butterfly and Chinese decor. My friend Cricket put together a puzzle that is a giant fan with chinese scenery all over and it is actually the shape of a fan. This will be the focal point of the room. The documents for TX go to the consulate today and then that is finished. WE are also still waiting for our NJ docs to come back from the NY Consulate..hopefully soon!
Till the next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home