Journey of a Lifetime to China, The Rogers Adoption

This is the Journey to our little girl in China!!! We have two biological boys who are wonderful, we never had the chence to try for a girl, so here we are...my dream is coming true...please follow alomg as our year of adoption of a little girl from China begins...

Saturday, February 19, 2005

DTC FEBRUARY 18TH, 2005 !!!!!

Well after the whole consulate disappointment with not making the mailings for the 10th, all the papers went through and Stephanie walked them into the Consulate and then right to Harrahs! Even with her kids being sick, she is so awesome!
Harrahs had our completed Dossier on Tuesday February 15th. I was now getting nervous that our dossier would not go to China this week as I posted on one or two of the many yahoo groups that I belong to wondering if anyone had just missed the last mailing and were waiting on this one. I really didn't get much response in favor of this so I started biting nails again. But low and behold, yesterday afternoon(Friday the 18th) the email arrived , just as they promised, that our dossier was finally DTC to China and they also included the tracking number so we can see when it arrives!
I am really hoping for an August referral, but because it is mid month, we won't know until the time comes...there is no way to guarantee either way :(
Tonight is FCC CNY dinner at Fung's Kitchen and we all have our Chinese clothes to wear...I can't wait to get pictures of all of us, especially Spencer who has the 2 piece outfit for boys and all in red & gold... awwww! I am not sure he will wear the hat with the braid on it though, he is being stubborn about that, but maybe I can squeak a picture out of him.
Well...now the 6 month wait begins...I will update as often as possible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home