Journey of a Lifetime to China, The Rogers Adoption

This is the Journey to our little girl in China!!! We have two biological boys who are wonderful, we never had the chence to try for a girl, so here we are...my dream is coming true...please follow alomg as our year of adoption of a little girl from China begins...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sept 20th... a brand new day!

Well, the Amazing Fernando has come to the rescue again! Sounds like a cheesy magician, but he is # 1 in my book...he can make the referrals appear faster than anyone!
Today he posted that Spain is expecting to hear something on Monday next week...he also said that there have been other arrangements made while the director is gone and referrals will be sent as scheduled...OH HAPPY DAY...HAPPY HAPPY < JOY JOY!!!
I think we still have a date with a referral on Sept 29th... I hope my date in not late!
The world is good today!
PS. Want to say hi to my friend Jane...she has kept me sane for the last month and I owe ya one girl...I can't wait to meet you and your little girl!

Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home